Monday 8 April 2013

Knit a Free pattern to earn Salvation Jane for free!

Sorry I've been missing, very busy with all my Malabrigo March KALs and CALS!

I'm offering a different type of special this month, if its successful I will offer more similar ones in the future, you can

KNIT A FREE PATTERN GET A PAID PATTERN FOR FREE!

The first pairing is Winglette Cowl (free) and Salvation Jane and the deadline for completed Winglette Cowls is 30 April 2013.

You will need a Raverly account to participate. You can download the Winglette Cowl pattern for free and if you knit one and fill out a ravelry project page for it, I will send you a Ravelry code for a free copy of Salvation Jane. Your project page must be linked to the pattern and must include at least one photo of your finished cowl, and be done by the end of 30 April 2013 in  your timezone. I will send codes via Ravelry personal message in the first week of May and you will have all of May 2013 to use your code to download Salvation Jane! Once you have Salvation Jane you will get any updates even after the end of May, just as you would if you had paid for it.

This is Winglette Cowl:-






and these are Salvation Jane:-




Salvation Jane is fast becoming my go-to pattern for quick one-skein gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment